Sunday, June 1, 2014

Photo Catch up

These past two weeks have been a blur of life happening and I want to remember all of the events, both new and the normal.  I want to remember Lena's first picnic, Emmie's grocery store on the steps, Emmie's bike skills, playing with cousins, the time Lena met her grandparents and great-grandmother and the tiny toes on our newest girl.  I want to remember how many similarities I notice in our girls and yet how startlingly different they are at the same time.  I want to cherish theses days and remember the blessing they are. I will remember that Lena was born during strawberry season, during Columbine season, (my Mom's favorite perennial), during snapping turtle season.  I will remember that we got raspberry bushes the day before her birth and then promptly forgot to water them for a while. I will remember Lena's springtime birth and the special days with our family following. I will remember that she arrived the day after our real anniversary (hospital) and not on her due date (the day Mom went to heaven). I will remember Emmie's happy face and arms wrapped around my neck when we were all home together again. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment