Saturday, March 19, 2016

Twenty Two Months

Dear Girlie,
You are fast approaching the two year mark and I can't seem to keep up. Its been a busy month, what with Momma in Ireland for a week and you and sissy spending lots of time with Oma and Opa and friends.  You're changing though and I want to remember.  These days you love particular books. These include "Duck and Goose", "Goodnight Moon", "We're going on a bear hunt".  You have developed a fierce fear of bugs and a very hysterical cry. You have had a vocabulary explosion and talk in full sentences all the time. You're favorite phrases and words include "Where's Momma",  "I can't", "I do it", Time for night night", "I'm all done".  You love strawberries and meat, crunchy carrots, and cranberry juice.  To document honestly I am including the last picture because little miss, you are still extremely dramatic! My! You are sweet and cuddly when you choose to be, but you also love to move. You are starting to enjoy coloring and like to play with dollies. You are learning the first question of the catechism and can count beyond 10. You have a sweet little lisp of some kind and your hair is wispy like an old man's hair. Your eyes are grey, green, brown. You are afraid of sheep and cows and you love Emmie B. How we love you. 














1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful photos! So glad I stopped to look at the radar and then checked out your blog. Thanks for the Emmie and Lena postings - lots of smiles from Oma and Opa!

    ReplyDelete