Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nap time

It is nap time here in Telford.  During nap time I am supposed to be editing my thesis. It is the only time I have to write all day and I have 9 chapters of my dissertation that need to be completed very soon. Usually two nap times don't line up just right, so I'll find my words just starting to flow and then.... someone is awake. That is what happened today, and so I will postpone thoughts of research and the book review I need to write and just spend a few minutes updating some pictures from this week while holding little Lena. This week's accomplishments and highlights may seem small, but as my sister in law Sara says 'it is the small victories that count' at this stage. This pictures catalog the gnome that came to visit, Emmie's long hair, pretty dresses for my cousin's wedding, and a fun little photo shoot.  Though I don't understand cameras very well and the color is weird on some of these, I loved the expressions that came through of these girlies. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment