Monday, April 4, 2011

A week's snapshots

 Not too much time around here- we're busy busy. But here are a few pictures for your enjoyment that catalog a few things in our week.
Samuel David came to visit. He loved the fireplace

Doesn't he look like such a big boy?

These are coconut white/semi sweet chip cookies. I feel vindicated. A working oven is amazing!
I was beginning to think that I failed as a baker. But cookies and bread and beef all work. Whew-what a relief.

Sweet and Sour chicken and spring asparagus- trying some new recipes.
Adam is a fine cook!

We've decided Maggie must be part Rag-Doll. This is her favorite way to be held.
She is such a baby!
Did you know that cats eat lettuce? I didn't until I came downstairs to find this! They ran off
with huge pieces, so proud and so excited to have stolen some salad. 

1 comment: