Monday, April 24, 2023

The many faces of Levi

These are the many faces of the little baby we love, along with his beloved sisters.  I want to always remember your big eyes, your spikey hair, your dislike of all things cold and love of cozy blankets. I want to remember how you screamed when we put a hat on you, how you fell asleep in the bath, and how you perked right up whenever someone sang. I want to remember how your eyes lit up, even this early when you hear the voices you know and faces you are beginning to recognize. I want to remember  how long you are and how big already, and how your birth and size still take my breath away. I want to remember God's goodness in your delivery and how the sisters fight to hold you. I want to remember how you dislike dinner time and cry like mad. I want to remember sitting on the deck in the sun to relax you, and the mountains of laundry. I want to remember you, at this age, forever. 









































 

No comments:

Post a Comment