Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Summer Days and Imaginations


If I could give a theme for our summer so far it surely must be dress up.  For my birthday a few weeks ago I was given the distinct treat of an invitation to a Shakespeare play on the deck.  Emmie and Lena put on Twelfth Night complete with a 2 year old jester, music and snacks.  There have also been many colonial re-enactments, a few ballets and some renaissance women.  Just two days ago there were astronauts going to the moon.  I hope these summer memories last forever in their little hearts.  Otherwise we've been busy in the gardens, having piano recitals and band performances, trips to Chanticleer Gardens and days in the pool.  Mama can hardly keep up, but I hope to see their days through their eyes.  






















 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for wonderful imaginations!! Woo hoo! Emmie showed me the secret invitaion to your birthday party after the Sturgis Pretzel fun. Thanks for sharing! XOXO, love, Oma

    ReplyDelete