Friday, March 2, 2018

In like a lion

March is here, and with it, A's birthday- Happy birthday!!! We have a bit of catch up to do here with pictures of late winter snow and visit with Carol, (my Dad's cousin and only other living relative besides us). The grey days are back so we're making the most of it with fires and tea and music.  Claude the cat has found a new nest in the guitar case and Lena and Emmeline have a few new phrases I want to remember always:

"I am faithful today" - E
"I need to hear some nusic" - L
"I don't want to eat more gochini" -L  (Zucchini)
"Bless you" E (whenever she sneezes)

Sometimes winter feels cold and dark and the days long and hard.  But in them God hides blessings that are worth the fight to find.  He is good. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment