Sunday, August 7, 2016

A week at home

 We had a quiet week at home. By quiet I mean countless hours of hopscotch on the porch, bug catching, fort building, backyard playing, rocking, bike riding at the park, swinging, picnics, books on blankets and tree learning. I am not sure there is a quiet week with two little people aged three and two. But thats all good. I want to savor these moments and treasure the beauty of them, to be still enough to forget the mess and things undone and revel in "simple" days.












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the happy photos! We are so glad you can all be happy at home - it is a real blessing to us! I'm just in on a break from clipping hedges before the hot and humid uglies return. So glad I stopped to check on our dear ones at 780! XOXO, love from Oma for Oma and Opa P.S. we might go bowling in the hot weather!

    ReplyDelete