Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Discovery

 I don't know how it happened, but in the blink of an eye my two year old can sing Holy Holy Holy and my three year old understands more about the world than I do. These two are growing in leaps and bounds. Emmeline can not only dress herself but dress her little sister. She feeds the cats and waters the plants. Our days have been spent out of doors, drinking in the sunshine, settling into a summer routine of flexible days.  We made strawberry jam, bike and walk at all the parks, spend time on the Perkiomen Trail and swim in the pool. We collect pine cones and learn types of trees and plants. I never knew little people could be so hungry for knowledge, could love discovering things so very much. It is a precious thing to watch and a gift.


















No comments:

Post a Comment