Thursday, May 8, 2014

36 Weeks

Dear Baby girl.

They say you are small for your 36 weeks and 2 days but I think you're just right and you feel rather large to Momma just now. You're a funny little stinker, sleeping a lot when the docs want to monitor your movement but moving so much when its time to sleep.  You had us going last Saturday when we thought it was really time to head to the hospital. But then you decided to wait a while.  I think we're ready on the outside world, ready to hold you and meet you. Emmie is practicing everyday with diapers and rocking the swing, with pushing the stroller and pretend nursing.  The diapers are washed and your room is almost ready. Momma can't see her feet anymore and Emmie can hardly sit on my lap anymore.
Spring is finally here.  But I am cherishing these last days with you safe inside. Grow and be healthy sweet baby and we'll meet you soon. When will it be?








Your room!

These dresses were your great grandmother's baptismal dresses. Emmie has one in her room too!



Hi Little Sister! I'm Emmie.  I'm ready to meet you (I think).


No comments:

Post a Comment