Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Days

July is already flying by and our days are full and happy.  Here's our life in pictures and movies from the last few weeks:

In Mama's dress
Mama


Waiting for Papa- a favorite event

Lots of smiles, kisses and clapping going on

Hey, I look like my cousin Richard!!  Aunt Beeba- send baby pictures!!

Lots of swimming

This is Grandma Dot's smile according to Papa


Swimming with my friends Eliza and Meredith

Loving my Granddad

Sleeping on the Perkiomen Trail


My new game




Ready or not, here I come




Almost 9 months!

Cousin Sammy and Emmie

1 comment:

  1. Happy times is right - wonderful! Hope the dehumidifier arrived and is working well. We have had constant rain since yesterday afternoon. Wash is having a hard time to dry so these sunny smiles are welcome! XOXO Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete