Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where's your foot? 7 Oct 11


Good afternoon all,

I didn't make my post on Friday, but I did take the picture. In addition to all our other work, both us teach music lessons. Jenny teaches piano and I am currently only teaching organ. However one of my students came to me as a violinist so we started out on the piano rather than going straight to the organ, for a few very important reasons, not least of which is that it is better to get one's hands under control first before trying to use one's feet! So on Friday at about nine in the morning I was at the piano, practicing my repertoire for the upcoming concert (info, including address, on the right), and preparing for the arrival of my student.

But we've had some exciting news in our house, which will change my plan for these posts. I'll have to either find a different time or a different day to take my weekly picture. It won't be terribly interesting for me to post where I am on Friday mornings around nine any more, because I'll be in the same place every week at my NEW JOB!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. We'll have some more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment